1. Questions; Contacting Company; Reporting Violations
2. User Consent
3. A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at the address indicated in paragraph (1).
5. Types of Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means data that allows any person to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide to Us
▪ We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
▪ If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
▪ When connecting to our Site via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
▪ Certain Services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
▪ If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
▪ We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, contact details, professional details, financial details, service details and other requested information if you contact us.
▪ We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
b. Information Automatically Collected
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
▪ Information Collected by Our Servers: to make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, geolocation data and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
▪ Log Files: as is true for most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyse trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Site or the Services again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
c. Information Collected from Third Party Companies
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labelled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site. We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from such other sources or that you otherwise provide to us
6. Use of Your Personal Data
a. General Use
In general, Personal Data you submit to us, is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
▪ facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
▪ identify you as a user in our system;
▪ provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
▪ provide the Services you request
▪ improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
▪ send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
▪ display your username next to the digital assets;
▪ send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
▪ respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
▪ make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
▪ in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data; and
▪ send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of the Company.
b. Third Party Marketing
We may use your Personal Data to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
c. Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
a. Third Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers (such as Stripe for financial transactions) to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
c. Corporate Restructuring
d. As Legally Required
e. Other Disclosures
We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or otherwise, with your consent.
8. Storage of Your Personal Data
We store your Personal Data collected in the manner as aforementioned, for as long as is required for us to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected in the first place.
9. Protection of Your Personal Data
We make use of reasonable efforts to safeguard your privacy and the data you provide to us from any security threat or breach. We have in place industry standard controls and protocols to prevent any such happenings. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the absolute security and safety of data collection and further processing.
10. Third Party Websites; Third Party Links
11. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You have several rights regarding the use of your Personal Data on our Site and the use thereof:
a. Email Communications
b. Disabling Cookies
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
c. Accessing, Rectifying or Deleting Your Personal Data
All users may access, review, update, correct or delete the Personal Data furnished by a user in their user account (including any imported contacts) by contacting us, or by editing their profile via the Services. If you completely delete all of your Personal Data, then your user account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law and/or for legitimate business purposes.